WORK YOUR HOME LOAN MODIFICATION
YOU DON’T NEED TO BE A GENIUS TO GET YOUR LOAN MODIFICATION.
Dear homeowner, banks are there to help you keep your home and work with you if you qualify under their Guidelines. Perhaps you don’t need a third party to negotiate your Loan Modification with your lender.
REASONS WHY LOAN MODIFICATIONS ARE TURNED DOWN!
Incomplete Applications- missing information- missing signatures
Missing proof of income for self-employed – P& L statement not justified
Income and Expense statements are inaccurate
Home Owner is not familiar with debt to income ratios and Guidelines
that should be included in every Loan Modification Request Packet
I am a Home Loan Advisor with 23 years’ experience in the home loan finance Industry, I have processed and negotiated lender modification for over 7 years.
THIS IS WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.
1) Professionally Prepare Your Financials.
2) Complete Your RMA or 710 if Fannie Mae Or Freddie Mac.
3) Interview you and Produce A Professional Hardship Letter with tracking datelines.
4) Collect your statements for Your Monthly Profit & Loss- “P&Ls.” 6 – 12 Months Only if You Own a Business.
5) Guide you as you prepare your Lease Agreements Only if You Have Renters and Do Not Have Rental Agreements.
6) Write industry Standard Contribution Letters Including Assumption Forms if applicable.
7) We Give You All the Require Forms and Documents That You Need To Process and Apply For Your Loan Modification as per Your lender Guidelines.
NEVER SEND PARTIAL DOCUMENTATION TO YOUR LENDER. You will understand your loan modification file and you will be prepared to speak directly with your lender.
Our Services are very reasonable – If you would like us to help you please write: or You may fax your hardship letter to 1-886-896-3671 Attention Document Preparation Services. Please Note We Can Only Help Property Owners With A True Hardship!
Primary and Small Commercial Properties Excepted.President Obama Loan Modification Form Click below:
Fax to 886-896-3671
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org